I feel what you felt


Some view times that I running was very fast and feeling that no one start to flirt with me anymore, in the first days I school many good boys started to flirt with me, they ask “hi eveline, fighting!”, good evening eveline, and many ways they did to make me close to them, but for now they are never send me text again, maybe because they have their girlfriend and never send text to me again.

I said to myself that I feel so lost them, I want they still my friend but,
it all change because they have their own girl who need their attention then me, they only want close to me to be their girlfriend not to be their friend. I know that they still have a or some feeling to me, I feel that! But, they only want to loyal with they girlfriend. It’s feel so lost. No one send me text and I reply them. No more them, no more boy in my mind.

Btw, I feel in love with someone who I admire before because he is so smart and that feeling grew up to be kind of love but it is not love. I don’t know why can I did that to myself, and i know he don’t feel anything to me even I know that I am not his type, I scare to fall in love again because sometimes it can make me upset. I don’t want to love him or like him but I did. I feel so weird, I want to tell everything to someone who smart like him, but I can’t and of course he can’t. I think he only want to be girlfriend who is holy.

Oh good! Why I feel this, happy? Sad? Upset? Disappoint? And something that mix in my heart.

Oh God!!! Help me to trough all of this feeling until I can accept the truth.
He is so great.
Oh God!!! Help me to trough all of this feeling until I can accept the truth.
He is so great.
Oh God!!! Help me to trough all of this feeling until I can accept the truth.
He is so great. Hahahaha, I feel what you feel guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apakah kita benar-benar tahu diri kita?

Sebuah Konfirmasi dari "Sang Ketua"

NENEK BUNGKUK CERIA