SMILE :)

EAT IT!!!

Smile is a verb in English, in Longman dictionary it’s mean “to make your mouth curve upwards, in order to be friendly or because you are happy or amused”, “to say or express something with a smile”, and from the meaning, we can know that smile means positive.
Again about smile, I like to do it just when I am happy. Maybe not only me who do that, almost everyone but, if you don’t happy you will not do it. I learn about this verb, a little verb but it has the powerful meaning.
For me smile is a satisfied expression, it’s a good expression, happy, patient, kindness, love, interest, grateful, zestful, peace, benevolence, and hopeful. Many things can modify that verb.
We have learned about the meaning of smile.
Now, I want to tell you about my experience with smile. It is very great experience!
As I tell you before that I always smile just when I feel so happy or satisfied but it’s just a part of smile’s meaning in my life. When I was a kid I always smile and it’s mean I always happy. Time has change and my perception about smile has change too, in the junior high school I started learn to understand myself and analyze myself about my response to every stimulus which come to me. I went to school by bicycle when I was in the junior high school until high school, it’s so tired!
I rode my bicycle after school. I didn’t know why I felt so tired and of course I was not smiling. In Indonesia it’s usually to smiling when you met someone you know or your neighbor if you not did that you will get bad image from them. At that time I met my neighbor who his child is my close friend so, I have to smile and say “hi”, I do that and do you know? My tired was lost.
After that I always analyze about smile in my life, I smile to everyone I met. Sometimes their response is different such as they look at me with a freak way, or smile back to me. I love the last one. Smile is like needs in my life after I smile to my neighbor, it is the way to give something good or even great to others.
That verb so make me interest to use it every time.
That verb is always making me zestful when I use it.
That verb is making me have patient to face the truth.
That verb is the only good thing I can share to others.
And that verb makes me filling with hope when I use it.
And that verb is my passion. SMILE IS MY ANOTHER PASSION.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apakah kita benar-benar tahu diri kita?

Sebuah Konfirmasi dari "Sang Ketua"

NENEK BUNGKUK CERIA